Thing You Need :
- A MediaTek android device (MT65XX) Auto Insurance
- Your phone must be rooted already: HOW TO ROOT
- USB Chord.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download ADB Drivers : ADB DRIVERS
MTK DROID TOOLS DOWNLOAD : MTK DROID TOOLS
How To Flash ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery on Any MediaTek (MT65xx) Android Device :
1. Download necessary files above.
2. Install the downloaded PDANet to your computer. It contains ADB Drivers.
3. Turn on your android device and connect it to your computer using USB Chord. (Make sure to Enable USB Debugging, go to phone Settings — Developer Options — Enable USB Debugging.)
4. From your computer, open MTK Droid Tools that you have downloaded above and extract it to your desired location.
8. Wait for the tool to build the CWM recovery and another prompt will appear “install patched boot to phone?” select NO, wait a little bit more and another prompt will appear again “install created recovery to phone”, now select YES.Auto Insurance
9. When the tool ask you to reboot your phone to recovery, click Yes and it will reboot to CWM recovery shortly. Check out your new custom recovery.Auto Insurance
Congratulations! You now have ClockworkMod custom recovery on your MediaTek android device. You can now enjoy apps that requires Superuser rights, mods and ROMs that requires flashing from CWM. Checkout ROMS collection of our blog.